~


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fireside Stitchery

I was out and about yesterday, and came across Fireside Stichery, a needlepoint shop in Frazer, PA.  I couldn't resist stopping in to see what they had to offer.

They had an outstandingly impressive selection of threads/fibers/beads that show up regularly in my stitching - Kreiniks, Waterlillies, Mill Hill beads.  They also carry all of the Anchor flosses, so that will be convenient when I want to work on a Silver Lining pattern as many of the newer ones combine Anchor and DMC floss.  There was a huge selection of silk flosses that I've certainly heard of, but have not yet had the opportunity to see in person. 

I didn't get anything this time, but I'm sure I'll head back with a small shopping list to complete some of the projects I need to finish kitting up. 

No comments: