~

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Scrollwork Close Up

Getting close!

I decided I probably do have enough of the Espresso Waterlilies to do the border, so we're going with that.

What I do NOT have is my bead box - it wasn't in the last batch of moved stuff, and I wasn't able to find a replacement.  Grrrrr.  If I get the stitching done soon (which I should be able to do), she may have to be put away until I have the proper equipment to bead. 

I'll post a picture of it, but it's just a 95 cent box I got from Walmart.   It's got 14 individually locking compartments and it's perfect to work out of when beading a Mira or other large project.  Unfortunately they don't seem to carry it anymore (but then, the craft section of my local Wally World is usually a trashed mess).

But even if I didn't move ALL of my cross stitch stuff as yet, I did bring all of my "in progress" project boxes, so never fear, I have plenty of other things to work on.

2 comments:

Gina said...

That looks gorgeous!! So good to see proper photos of stitching.

Terri said...

This is great. I'm loving it even more now :)