Well, it seems the Green Monster isn't quite finished causing me problems LOL
Normally, Mirabilia patterns are quite good about listing when you need extra skeins of floss (although I usually use more - I'm terribly wasteful with floss when I stitch I think) and extra beads (which have been accurate on the other ten Miras that I've stitched).
I don't think this picture shows really well on here where the beads run out - I'm working on the bottom swoop of the Green Monster, and that's about as far as I got with the one bead pack - everything above that still needs to be beaded. I stopped after that because I can guestimate from there how many more I need and started with the blue beads at the top to confirm that I need more of those as well (and I will).
I'll be away this weekend so no work on her for a couple days. I'll probably wait until I get back to order replacement beads (or just try one of the local needlework stores).
So the grand finish will have to be put off for a little bit...but it's coming!