I made it a mission to find my camera this morning, and of course, I did. I remembered taking it out of my purse and putting it aside so I could put the husband's camera in there, and for some reason I remembered doing that in the kitchen. Nope. It flashed on me that I may have done it in the car, so off to the glove compartment and there it was. Doh!
Because really....what's an update without a picture?
Here she is:
Yes. That IS in fact some of her hair being filled in...woot!
So what's left on her? Primarily just her head and the white fur cuff along the bottom. There's a few little areas to fill in like the scrollwork on her skirt and other areas where I need to add the (currently) missing Kreinik. Off to the store.
The original model of Royal Holiday is done on Chestnut belfast, which is quite a bit darker than the Cream belfast that I chose for my version. The Chestnut background really made the fur trim on her cloak pop, which the Cream does not do, so I'm going to add some backstitching in there to compensate I think - there isn't any on the pattern.
I will mention....the front page of my blog gets a little visually boring to me when I'm working on fiinishing a project. All RH, all the time LOL....at least when I'm rotating projects, it's very interesting with lots of different pictures.