In an effort to curtail my overflowing pattern collection, I am GIVING AWAY the patterns for my two latest finishes, Midsummer Night's Fairy AND Mermaid of Atlantis. You've seen them, you've admired them, now you can own them :-) Both patterns are only VERY gently used and in great condition.
And not ONLY will these lovely patterns being given away but I'm also included all the extra beads and specialty threads leftover with these projects in with the pattern. There aren't enough goodies to completely do the whole project, but they'll get you started and save you from having to buy some of the bling. How cool is that?
1. You must be a follower of this blog (yes, you can sign up now)
2. Leave a comment on this post! Indicate which pattern you'd like to win, Mermaid of Atlantis OR Midsummer Night's Fairy OR Either. All entries must be received by 8 am EST, Wednesday, April 21st.
3. The winners will be posted on this blog on Wednesday, April 21th. Make sure to check the blog and if you won, drop me an email at HerBoudoir@aol.com with your address, and I'll get your pattern & goodies out to you.
The winners will be picked by a fairly scientific process: I'll write names on scraps of paper, toss them into a bowl, and pick them at random.
1. You must live in the continental US (sorry - my postage budget doesn't stretch further than that)
2. Obvious but true: if you win you'll need to email me your address.
3. Winners will have a week to contact me with their address. If I don't hear from you, the patterns will be given to someone else at my discretion.
Note: Support your favorite cross stitch designers by buying patterns new whenever possible - buying used patterns does not financially support them! If they can't make a reasonable profit designing the cross stitch patterns we love so much, they will no longer be able to design for us. I am giving away these two patterns because for some reason, I have two copies of both. I bought one for you AND one for me apparently LOL.